Sunday, July 3, 2016

BERLIN - DELHI crossroads - 1


Ulli Lust and I are playing a little game. I met Ulli as part of a comics residency this spring and we both realised we love making drawings of people in the cities that we live in. So, we decided that when she sees an interesting person in Berlin, she would send me a drawing of that person and I would respond with a drawing from Delhi of someone similar or completely the opposite. You can also see the drawings  here. Here's the first set from the BERLIN - DELHI crossroads.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priya

    I read about you in the Hindu Metroplus. Im happy you knew your path, for me it has taken ages. I want to get into illustration too and love Mario Miranda.

    I work out of Chennai - any chance you conduct workshops here?

    You can also visit my blog at
    http://artistiquesfemme.blogspot.com

    Maybe we can collaborate one day!

    CHeers
    AquaM

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

There was an error in this gadget